How important is pH really?
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH is 7.4-7.6 which is your eyes’ natural level. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
Quality product designed to safely and conveniently lower pH levels in spa water. When pH is too high, water becomes uncomfortable to bathers, sanitizers lose their efficiency, water can become dull and cloudy and scale forms more readily. The proper pH range is 7.4-7.6.Lowers the pH.
- Protects spa and equipment due to improper pH.
- Prevent cloudy water due to high pH.
- Balances water for bather comfort.
- Perform an analysis of your spa or swim spa water.
- Add directly the amount needed according to your analysis in the spa. For swim spas, add the required amount to the deep end of the swim spa.
- Make sure the pumps are running and water is circulating.
- If any undissolved residue is on the surface of the spa or swim spa, please brush it off.
NOTE: You can also add Lo 'n Slo inside a bucket of cold water and poured around the edges of the spa or swim spa.
WARNING: Never apply directly into skimmer.
ADVICE: The maximum 1 time addition is 25 g per 1000 L of water. After the addition, allow the water to circulate for 2 hours then perform an analysis again.
Size: 1.25 kg