Killing bacteria is key to a spa / swim spa maintenance
Bacteria thrive in hot water. Chlorine and bromine keep the water clear and protected from bacteria. To keep your spa / swim spa water protected continuously, a residual sanitizer is needed even if the spa / swim spa is equipped with an ozone or UV system.
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously.
- Organic bromine sanitizes without chlorine order.
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas / swimspas.
- Apply in a brominator, in a floating dispenser or directly into the skimmer basket.
- Fill the chamber(s) of the automatic device with BioGuard bromine tablets.
- Set the flow rate according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- The recommended daily dose is approximately 5 g per 1000 L of water (weight of one tablet: 20 g).
NOTE: Heavy use of the spa or swim spa and high temperature may increase the dose used to maintain adequate bromine residue.
WARNING: Direct tablets contact may cause bleaching of spas or swim spas surfaces.
ADVICE: Persistent foaming, turbidity or malodorous water indicate that the sanitizer level is inadequate. To correct such problems, superchlorinate the spa or swim spa water by adding a superchlorinator such as SpaGuard Bromine Concentrate. Circulate the water for 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using the spa. Swimming can begin when your free bromine level is in his ideal range wich is between 3.0 and 5.0 ppm.