Balance pak 300
Balance your water to prevent problems
Keeping the right balance of your swimming pool water is necessary. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
Balance Pak 300:
Used to raise calcium hardness in spa water. Plaster etched by low calcium hardness will become abrasive and uncomfortable for bathers. Rough plaster makes cleaning difficult and increases algae problems. The calcium hardness level in spa water should be maintained at 100-200 ppm. Never allow calcium hardness to fall below 100 ppm.
- Prevents corrosion of equipment due to low calcium hardness.
- Prevents etching of plaster due to low calcium hardness.
- Perform an analysis of your spa or swim spa water.
- Add directly into the spa the amount needed according to your analysis. For swim spas, please add the amount needed in the deep end.
- Make sure the pump is running and water is circulating.
ADVICE: If a large amount is needed, divide the dose into 3 parts. Add a third of this total dose every 6 hours so as not to cloud the water.
NOTE: Adding 10 g (approximately 1 teaspoon) of SpaGuard Balance Pak 300 per 1000 L of water will increase the calcium hardness by approximately 10 ppm.
Size: 750 g