Balance pak 100
Balance your water to prevent problems
Keeping the right balance of your swimming pool water is necessary. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
Balance Pak 100:
Used to raise total alkalinity in spa water. Low alkalinity causes spa water to be corrosive and irritating and may result in stainning and etching of the spa surface. Low total alkalinity may cause pH to fluctuate excessively when being adjusted. This is known as pH bounce. Alkalinity should be maintained between 125-150 ppm.
- Eliminates “pH bounce” by balancing total alkalinity.
- Helps to prevent equipment and surface corrosion and damage.
- Easy to use, dissolves quickly.
- Perform an analysis of your spa or swim spa water.
- Add directly the amount needed according to your analysis in the spa. For swim spas, add the required amount to the deep end of the swim spa.
- Make sure the pumps are running and water is circulating.
NOTE: Adding 18 g (approximately 2 teaspoons) of SpaGuard Balance Pak 100 per 1000 L of water will increase the total alkalinity by 10 ppm.
Size : 1 kg