Killing bacteria is key to a spa / swim spa maintenance
Bacteria thrive in hot water. Chlorine and bromine keep the water clear and protected from bacteria. To keep your spa / swim spa water protected continuously, a residual sanitizer is needed even if the spa / swim spa is equipped with an ozone or UV system.
SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate is a practical, easy-to-use sanitizer for spa and swim spa water. It rapidly and completely dissolves to provide effective bromine disfection without cloudy or insoluble residue in the water. SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate is a super oxidation treatment to rid spa and swim spa water of organic waste such as perspiration, body oil, cosmetics, etc., that tend to cloud water.
- One step, fast dissolving brominating granules.
- Bromine sanitizes without chlorine odor.
- Easy to use, no pre-dissolving needed.
- Apply directly to water while the pump is running.
- Apply 6 g (approximately 1/2 tablespoon) of the product per 1000 L directly into the spa water with the circulation system running. For swim spa, please pour this product into the deep end with the jets on.
- Your free bromine level should be between 3.0 and 5.0 ppm.
- After intensive use or once a week for spa and swim spa used moderately, it is recommended to superchlorinate the water to eliminate organic waste. Apply 25 g (2 tablespoons) of the product per 1000 L of water.
- Swimming can begin when your free bromine is in the ideal range of 3.0 and 5.0 ppm.
NOTE: The cap of this product can be used as a measuring instrument. One cap contains approximately 40 g.
Size: 800 g